[ROVERNET - UK] Rover directory

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Sun Sep 16 22:26:43 BST 2007

Laine,

I don't have you and your car listed yet in the directory, but will be
happy to do so.  Send me -- off list -- whatever of the following that
you're comfortable with:
Name, street address, phone, email, car details.  We send out updated
directories by email periodically.  The street address and phone are
mainly useful so that others can see where their Rover neighbors are and
so that when emails go stale, as they often do, we can reconnect with
you.  I'll send you the latest PDFs of the East and West directories.

It is not impossible to convert from RHD to LHD, but it is rarely done,
so the you're right the the RHD cars are later imports.

--Steve Manwell