[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P6 2000 Automatic, LHD, 1968

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 20:02:23 BST 2007

Geoff Kirkpatrick wrote:
> PS - That German 2000 is actually a pretty decent looking car.  Most of
> the P6's one sees here in California are rust free but the interior is
> trashed by the sun.

Geoff,

That's basically what I meant about Jose's car. It's a relatively low
mileage TC in (I think) Burnt Gray with the orangey leather interior. It
has its original paint in nice shape, and the leather is still supple
with just a nice patina of wear. It's a very attractive, unrestored car.
Full of character. Just they way I like them!

Glen