[ROVERNET - UK] Italian Rover in Arkansas

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Tue Sep 25 14:56:46 BST 2007

Hi Netters,
In following up the new RCCC membership list, I have established contact
with Sam Buchanan in Arkansas.  Sam bought his 1973 P6B Series 2 while
in Italy with the armed forces.  He is just completing a long and
painstaking restoration of a car that must be unique in North America
since we received no Series 2 V8's at all.  He promises pictures and  a
detailed account of the restoration and history of the car for an
upcoming RoverView.  Sam promises to become more active in the Rover
community now that his car is nearing completion.

Roverly,
Kent K.