[ROVERNET - UK] Rostyles restoration

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 03:09:40 BST 2008

 Hi David,
That is a great question as I have wondered myself.
Here are some thoughts:
1. I would talk to someone who rechromes wheels.
2. See if they have one already done so you can see
how there work is.
3. Ask around your local car clubs about where they
have there rechroming done.
4. I know that Johnson City, TN has a wonderful
rechroming place. There is one about 30 miles from me
in Fayetteville, NC. I have some of there work and
they do good work however, I have seen a couple of bad
pieces.

Well, thats all I got from raining Lillington, NC
Cheers
David