[ROVERNET - UK] Rostyles restoration

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Tue Apr 1 14:16:45 BST 2008

Hi Steve,
Remember that the Magnum 500 studs and lug nuts used by Rover are
different from the BS lug nuts used on "regular" P6's.  The studs are
larger in diameter...but I'll have to look more carefully to see exactly
what the size is.  Maybe they are the Ford size.  What am I talking
about?  You have a set of Magnum 500 hubs.  You can measure the lug nuts
easier than I can.

Roverly,
Kent K.