[ROVERNET - UK] Re: 3500S Options, still...

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 18:35:45 BST 2008

Holy crap, look at the price they are asking for that car.  UK listers, would it really sell for something close to 3,750 pounds on that side of the pond?  If so, my buddy and I really need to get going with the export business we keep threatening to start.  That would be maybe a $1500 car over here.

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA

Message: 4