[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P6 TC grill badge

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 15:33:08 BST 2008

Glen, I have one of these cars awaiting my attention.  On my car, the blue underneath the TC badges is actually a separate piece of blue-painted metal.  I'm pretty certain it's been that way since new, though it's entirely possible that it was a dealer modification.  Are there other cars out there which have the blue trim painted directly onto the body panels?

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA

Message: 2