[ROVERNET - UK] Latest Rover For Sale on the RCCC website 3500 S

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Fri Apr 4 05:26:39 BST 2008

Hi Eric,
NAS 3500S have the VIN in three places. 1) The aforementioned plate spot
welded to the inner drivers side wing 2) a plate riveted to the plastic
door trim finisher and visible through the drivers vent window, and 3)
on a large plate affixed to the "B"pillar on the drivers side.

Roverivetedly,
Kent K.