[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S Pulling TC

Anders Hedelund anders at xoz.dk
Thu Apr 10 14:42:05 BST 2008

Well, I trailered a Honda Accord without any problems. The 3500 was
considered a great car for towing things, the family used it for horses
as well.

The SD1 was, however, better. I had the allowed towing weight lifted to
1800 kg (some 3600 lbs), and I DID  try it with a '57-58 Buick Century
up there. No physical problem whatsoever - But the police patrol that
stopped us needed some persuasion - or maybe my Buick friend was not
totally honest as to weight. What he told them was true, but maybe not
the full truth.

...ahl