[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S Pulling TC

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Thu Apr 10 23:22:35 BST 2008

After my little "incident" in 2001 (rolled the Range Rover three times
and the trailer with another Range Rover aboard two and one half times,
completed the trip by helicopter) my wife won't let me tow with anything
less than the one-ton Ford.  I am piecing together another Rangie for a
daily driver and the first thing she said was, "Don't even think about
towing with it!!"

Roverolloverly,
Kent K.