[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Brakes - even more ??s

phing phing at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 4 04:01:05 GMT 2008

Hi Guys
 Yes I had found the locking tabs , and flattened them  before my cry for help . I bought a Canadian Tire breaker bar this afternoon
, but had trouble getting it into position . I would have done better if I had access to a lift . I finally shifted 4 of the nuts
with a combination of heat and the impact wrench . I will try Ruth's trick of a big hammer and a drift tomorrow .
 As an aside can any one explain why some E Bay vendors will not ship outside of the continental USA . Canada is only just the other
side of the " world's longest undefended border " We are supposed to have free trade agreement , which in theory should work both
ways ?
Cheers
 Patrick