[ROVERNET - UK] There Can be another one.

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Tue Feb 5 00:54:10 GMT 2008

How is it that Methodist ministers are drawn to Rover TCs, Kent?

One of our 1971, Series II cars - the brown one - was purchased new by Rev.
Stanley Stuber in New Jersey; his daughter, Lois, is a college friend and
she asks about it now and then.  I found one of her father's books in a used
bookstore and keep it in one of the "glove bins" as a hold on that
connection.

Hank

PS, I don't know the answer to Steve's trivia question.