[ROVERNET - UK] Master cylinder rebuild kits

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:00:08 GMT 2008

Hi David,

I'm not sure if they do. It couldn't hurt to ask.

I've only go the servo rebuild kits from Ruth in the past, the good thing
about buying the servo kits from Ruth is the after sales support. I hadn't
any expirience of rebuilding the servos until I did mine. She is a font of
knowledge when it comes all things Rover, and if you have trouble with the
rebuild or if you're not sure if a part is saveable she gives very good
unbiased advice.

Hope that helps,

Steven