[ROVERNET - UK] RE: shipping from US

Jim Cumberland fjcumberland at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 00:31:04 GMT 2008

I agree - I would love to sell stuff to Canada (and I offer to do so), but have lost lots of business both through ebay and through my parts business because sending anything heavy (i.e., tires - 30 lbs) to Canada is INCREDIBLY expensive and a real mess.  Buyers usually give up.  One possible way to do it, which I have done, is to have to sent to a friend of the buyer who lives nearby in the US, and that person either takes the stuff to the buyer or the buyer comes over for a visit.

It's really a shame that it's such a hassle & costs so much.

My 2 cents'

Jim