[ROVERNET - UK] US Rover Automobile Directory

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Sat Feb 9 16:39:05 GMT 2008

John Burkhard and I are updating the western (John) and eastern (me)
region Rover Automobile Directories.  I believe we last sent out updates
to everyone in the directories in March '07.

If you and your Rovers would like to be included in the directory
listing or if you have updates to the current directory, please let us
know.  The intent of the directory is to help US Rover owners keep in
touch and see where their Rover neighbors are in their region.

--Steve Manwell
Rover Automobile Directory -- east