[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Venn Diagrams

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 00:16:10 GMT 2008

Good one.
We could do that with a circle representing all P6/P6B
parts and a circle representing P5 parts.  I'm sure
there is a subset of common parts somewhere. The rare
and expensive side flasher lamps, for one.

Eric

--- Nathan Obuch <nathanobuch at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Eric explained it, but I thought it would be fun to
> do
> a Rover example.
>
> Imagine you have two circles, one representing the
> Rover P5, one representing the P6. The two circles
> are
> arranged so that they partially overlap in the
> middle.
> That center overlapping area could be designated
> "Cars
> with the 3.5L Rover V8." I.e. not all P5s and P6es
> have Rover V8s, but some of them do, and the V8 is a
> shared, common characteristic between some P5s and
> P6es.
>
> You can also google search Venn Diagram to see
> examples.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Nathan
>

> --- David Sheuring <rovertcv8 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok...I have to ask....whats a Venn diagram? As I
> am
> > partial educated man who is still workin g on his
> > college degree.
> > Cheers
> > David
> > --- Nathan Obuch <nathanobuch at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks, I understand now. All this talk of
> subsets
> > > enough to make one want to draw a Venn diagram!
> > >
> > > Nathan
> > >

> > > --- Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton
> > > <smokeandsteam at gmail.com>

> <nathanobuch at yahoo.com>

> > but
> > > North

> series
> cars
> > NADA
> > basic

> markers
> > > and
> > these
> > treating

> > > with
> > > since

> > the

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and
> > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

> > > Back-up list and photos at:

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca