[ROVERNET - UK] US Rover Automobile Directory

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 14:00:33 GMT 2008

Hi Steve,
Just thought I would update you on my cars.
1. 1968 2000TC NADA White w/red leather interior and
with the blue side panels and blue squares behind the
TC letters. Not running
2. 1970 2000TC Corsica Blue w/Black Interior This car
is running and in original condition. I drive the car
most of the days.
3. 1970 3500S Modified and Restored. If you want pics
of the cars, I can send them to you.
We will finally take the V8 out and show her off this
year as we have aquired a trailer and a vehicle that
will pull the car to shows. We will try to get up your
way this year in  car shows.
Cheers
David Sheuring
Almost college edumacated