[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P5 Parts

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Mon Feb 11 21:41:12 GMT 2008

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for pointing that out.  I forget the closing ">" on the <A>
command for some of the links.  With HTML, if you don't use it, you lose
it, it seems, and I haven't written any for a year or two.

Interestingly enough, Firefox displayed the page even with the errors.
That's what fooled me into thinking it was OK.  But Internet Exploder
isn't so forgiving, it appears.

Apologies to anyone else who had trouble with the page.  It should be OK
now.

 -- Bill