[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000 interior for sale

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 22:13:09 GMT 2008

Anthony LaVigna wrote:
> Glen,
>
> Are those the same headrests that were given to you?
>
> Tony

Maybe you're needling me about the suggested retail price, Tony?  These
came out of a '68 TC that I used to have. The leather died, and I put in
a vinyl interior from a later car. The headrests were still in excellent
shape, and I think you looked at them when we met in MD! If you mean the
TC we picked up in VA, that one still has its headrests (black leather)!
David La Chance now has that car, and it's parked in the Hemmings Motor
News garage in Vermont. David's writing column about it for one of their
magazines.

Glen