[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Brakes - Failure of invocations to British heros

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 17 19:27:04 GMT 2008

Thanks Alan
 A nice idea , just like dropping a VW Bug engine and transmission ?. I wish I had thought of it about 3 weeks ago before going
Brit disaster route .Time to do a Shackleton ?? He at least did a great job of recovering from a total icy bogs up .
Exits towards garage with strains of Land of Hope and Glory  playing quietly in the background
Cheers
 Patrick [ ex Brit ]