[ROVERNET - UK] Poll: New & "Improved" eBay Motors?

Mark Brown mark.brown.rover at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:05:48 GMT 2008

Glen,

There's lots of things I like about the new eBay Motors, and overall I
like it more than the old.  I find it's especially easier to find
parts that I'm looking for.  The searches though?  Horrible.  I used
to always search for "Rover -Land -Range" and it would always give me
exactly what I was looking for.  Although they seem to have finally
fixed it, for ages it would assume I wanted a Land Rover and would
begin looking through only that make for anything that didn't say
"Land" or "Range" in it...and not find much.

I think it's getting better, but it certainly isn't perfect.

Cheers,
Mark