[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC for sale in Mountain View, California

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 01:37:01 GMT 2008

--- Geoff Kirkpatrick <britcarnut at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yet another project 2000TC; the price seems about
> right and the engine actually runs.  I must pass,
> but maybe someone out there will be weak-willed
> enough to rescue it...
>
> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/587100153.html
Geoff, that's my old '66 TC. I sold it several years
ago to a guy name Phil, or maybe it was Peter. I put
new tires on it, recored radiator, waterpump, all
hoses, new battery. It was a very complete car and I
even miss it. Good luck to someone with more time and
money. :-)

      roland
DL650 (totalled)
  Buell Ulysses