[ROVERNET - UK] Unwanted Rover manuals?????

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 08:35:13 GMT 2008

I'm somewhat puzzled that there seems to be no demand for Rover factory
manuals for the P4 and P5 offered in nice shape in the $20 USD price
range. Last time I listed these manuals, they did not sell. A couple of
years ago, manuals like these were selling for around $50 each.

What do you think is going on? Has the internet finally managed to
properly distribute these things around the globe so that everyone
already has all the manuals they want?

Glen