[ROVERNET - UK] P6B rear brakes - Oh no not again !

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Jan 2 04:57:07 GMT 2008

>Vern Thanks again for your advice . I will try following the manual
>! Cheers Patrick ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vern Klukas"
><vern at inkspotco.com>

Patrick, in rereading this thread I see that I have been perhaps a
bit abrupt. Don't take that the wrong way, I've been sick and am
presently not my normal diplomatic self.

I realize this is your first experience with wrenching on this end of
a P6 and I'm sure if I were in your shoes I would also would be a bit
at sea with all this brake stuff and more than a little questioning
of the methods presented.

Happy New Year

Yours
Vern
--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com