[ROVERNET - UK] Was: Oil leak in TC, now digest request redux

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 18:39:12 GMT 2008

--- Gordon Harrower <griffo at comcast.net> wrote:

> What does that mean?
>
> Eric Russell wrote:
> > Grrrrr......
> > Eric
> > List Manager

Well............... on January 6, I requested:

Here is a polite request to digest users:

I have added the following line to the footer of each
digest message:
"Would digest users please change the subject and show
which topic to which you are referring.  The archive
can't work properly without your help.  Thanks."

A subject such as this;
Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, Vol 62, Issue
5

will not help anyone looking through the archives in
order to find information on a given topic.  If you
were looking for information on adjusting a P6 door,
would this subject line be helpful?

Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, Vol 62, Issue
5

So,......... if you are reading a digest and a certain
topic creates interest, change the subject line to the
topic of interest, add your reply and click, "send".

Thanks for helping to improve the "Rovernet".

Eric Russell
List Manager

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca