[ROVERNET - UK] Strange noise??

Ben Rodgers irishrover1 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 7 17:18:08 BST 2008

Hi Folks
         My 71 TC 2000 has developed a strange noise each time I turn off
the ignition. It began a few days ago and the noise only last a sec or two,
it seems to last a little longer after a long run 50 miles or so but if I
start and stop it in the garage I still get a quick noise. . Difficult to
describe a sound via email!!  I think its electrical and maybe inside the
car or could be under the hood. Almost sounds like a solenoid buzz or a bad
switch clicking on and off very fast perhaps the ignition switch. Its a fast
light buzz that only lasts a few sec's Anyone experience anything like this
or have any ideas where I should look???
                         Regards Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  www.irishroversbooks.com