[ROVERNET - UK] Differential seal

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 17:36:57 BST 2008

Hi Lance,

I think you can just remove the extrension part of the diff. Then remove the flange, replace seal and reassemble. I'm about to do the same thing on my TC. Check Ruth at All British Cars sh emay have one. If not she'll point you in th eright direction. 



More information about the Rovernet mailing list