[ROVERNET - UK] Non Rover - Morris Oxford Traveller Estate on ebay

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Tue Jul 15 19:59:54 BST 2008

Oh, yes, the traveller was available, both in series II and series III.
See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Oxford#Oxford_III_.281956.E2.80.9359
.29

My father had a series II saloon (1956).  He would have bought a
traveller except that he needed to use it on business and there were all
sorts of restrictions to the use of a "commercial" vehicle (later
relaxed).

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)