[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Bonnet Badge

Ray Wilkins raymond.wilkins at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 20 02:18:14 BST 2008

I am always on the lookout for a replacement bonnet badge for my P6B. The
present one is not all that bad but could be better. The price of these
badges on eBay has been exorbitant, reaching in excess of £100. There is at
present a ‘blank’ on eBay (item no. 260263297439). Can anyone tell exactly
what a ‘blank’ is? The seller has told me it is just the plastic badge
without the chrome surround. From looking at my badge it would seem to be a
badge with a clear plastic cover in a chrome surround. So, am I to believe
this is just the coloured base? If so it is of no use to me as it is the
clear plastic cover that has many small cracks in it. Any advise would be
welcome.

Thanks,

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B