[ROVERNET - UK] P5B rostyle wheels wanted

linstead_paul at emc.com linstead_paul at emc.com
Sun Jul 20 03:45:26 BST 2008

And I want yours (well maybe, depending on what they are like)..... I'm
going to get this car back to as original condition as I can.  The
wheels need to be perfect.  If I can't get perfect wheels I do know that
I can get them restored in the UK, although I can't image what the
shipping cost would be.  Have you got any idea if there is anyone in the
US capable of doing this ?  I actually have 1 rostyle wheel.  It's the
spare from my MK1 Interceptor; but it's rusty so it definitely needs
some work.

Did rover do LHD coupes ?

PL