[ROVERNET - UK] P5 Crown wheel and pinion part request

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 19:34:12 BST 2008

Please note:
This was posted to the "Rovernet-Canada" list but at the moment isn't connected.  It's from Barry Lafbery here in Canada <lafbery at telus.net>

Eric
********************
Hi Kent
           I emailed you of air but did not hear from you so I will try Rovernet.
But as I am here if any body else has what I am looking for please jump in

Has anybody got a good usable Crown Wheel and Pinion set for  P5 3ltr.
3.54.1 ratio this will have to out of a MK3 or a P5B.
The closer to BC Canada the better I am asking for a C/P as I am thinking of the weight of shipping, but if there is a Diff. close enough to pick up that will do.

Barry

P2
P3
P5

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca