[ROVERNET - UK] Rover colour codes

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Wed Jul 23 19:25:03 BST 2008

I am amused that of the three Rovers illustrated under "Farb-codes: Rover" (Farb is German for colour), the left-hand one is mine!  That picture has been in various places on the web, so I don't know where the preparer of this web-page found it.  Although its colours are close to the originals, it was actually repainted about 15 years ago, matching the original colours as closely as possible (although I think the light green is actually lighter than originally).

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)