[ROVERNET - UK] does anybody have a connecting rod?

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 5 10:15:48 GMT 2008

You don't mention if it is lighter or heaver than the others. If worse
comes to worse, if heavier you could have it machined to remove weight or
if lighter, have weld metal added to balance with others.

Fritz Rauschenberg
wfritz at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

V8 I am rebuilding and balancing.  Does anybody have one of these engines
apart where I could weigh some rods and find one I could use?  7 are right
on and one is 11 grams off!