[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s water pump rebuilds

Geff McCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 17:02:20 GMT 2008

Doesn't a Buick 215 pump fit?????

AvMedSafe
Geff and Julie McCarthy
677 NW Melinda Ave
Portland OR 97210
503-241-8468
503-799-3809 mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com] On Behalf Of LANCE G LACERTE,
LANCE G LA CERTE
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 7:31 PM
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] 3500s water pump rebuilds

Peter,

I'm sorry you're having such a time trying to find a replacement pump.
Unfortunately I did this replacement many years ago and I just looked into
the engine bay and realized that the radiator obscures a direct
view......but, I'm sure that the pump I bought had a threaded shaft (which
was then shaved) and I used the original pulley and viscous fan clutch/fan
assembly which I assume came with the car (I was the 3rd owner, and from the

manual pictures it looks like it was all OEM).

Hope that helps,

Lance