[ROVERNET - UK] P6 windshield differences?

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 16:39:34 GMT 2008

Peter King wrote:
> hmm, maybe some of my spares are not from a tc2000, I acquired them in
> a collection of tc2000 and 3500s parts... are there other P6
> variations? The 3500s spares are tinted, as is one of the others, and
> another is not. I'll measure them again this weekend to confirm, but
> I'm quite sure I have two variations in size, either in the front or
> back screen.
>
> pk

Peter,

Why would they be different? The only difference in the base units
across the model range has been in the engine compartment area. I've
seen what must be aftermarket windscreens that are tinted differently
than standard ones (i.e. overall blue tint), but they all have to be the
same size and shape because there's only one standard place to fit them.

Glen