[ROVERNET - UK] Jose in maryland?

Lewis, Joseph (Michael) jLewis at wsscwater.com
Mon Mar 10 14:11:43 GMT 2008

Hey George --
I know of a Carlos in Virginia who has several Rovers and MG's but not
Jose. What city is he in? By the way, I finally got that Jensen
Interceptor. Did you ever sell yours?

J. Michael Lewis

Sorry to bomb the list, but I am trying to track down Jose, with all the
Rovers in Maryland.  I run into him at car shows all the time, but i
have lost his contact information.  If you are he,or have his info,
could you pass it along?

Thanks
George

Back-up list and photos at: