[ROVERNET - UK] source for rubber door seals, rubber headlamp seals P4 rover?1951

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 05:36:08 GMT 2008

Dirk Burrowes wrote:
> Where are you? If you are in the USA you should come to my Rover event May
> 30th to June 1st and you can see an outstanding Cyclops.
>
> Cheers
> Dirk

Dirk,

Speaking of your event, I'm very close to transitioning from the RSTCA
website to the new website. The new website has information about your
event on it. Basically, it's your press release. I removed a couple of
phone numbers and the RoveAmerica.com reference since that is not up.
The info is also described as PRELIMINARY.

Is it okay to publish this info? The end of May is coming up fast, you
know! If so, do you want the phone numbers and the reference to the web
domain back in?

There's a link on the home page and the main info is on the events
page.     http://www.roverna.com/

Glen