[ROVERNET - UK] Very OT....... RCCC website

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 19:40:36 GMT 2008

Hi Eric
It all looks very good to me.  I can find what ever I want with no
problems.  You have the only true Rover club and  website for Western North
America and all works.  The only very small thing that I have noted is that
some items listed in the For Sale section, seem to linger a bit after they
have been sold.  Take Care.  j.