[ROVERNET - UK] OT It was a long day

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Fri Mar 21 14:32:36 GMT 2008

Actually, she has gotten a few.  It makes for a very strange liturgy,
too.  "Our Father, who art in second gear,...."

God forbid that any of us should start worshiping Rovers....or start
trying to repair God.

OK, OK...I know I'm gonna get slammed, so I'll shut up.

Nevertheless...Happy Easter.

Kent K.