[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Four Minilites to fit

David Walker concinnity at woosh.co.nz
Wed Mar 26 23:22:29 GMT 2008

-And so they had 15" minilites.14"minilites were fitted to some Police P6s
for the same reason .I was offered a set 20 years ago for 50 quid,the guy
selling had 14" P6 wheels and 15"SD1 wheels.I regret not buying a set but I
would have had to get them back to NZ from the UK.Incidentally, brake
cooling is not often given as a reason for putting alloys on cars but in my
experience that ,and with it the reduction in pad and disc wear, is good
reason,on it's own, for fitment of alloys .