[ROVERNET - UK] RoverNA.com spruced up a bit...

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 16:38:31 GMT 2008

I thought I had sent this out to the list, but I apparently sent it only
to Peter:

Thanks to all for the comments on the site. Everything seems to be up
and clean and running at the moment. You might need to hit your refresh
button to see the changes. If anything looks wrong, it's probably
designed to be that way! (For example, navbars on the sides are not
supposed to be there on some of the pages.)

If you've sent me any vehicle information or comments using the feedback
form(s), I probably didn't get it.  They are working consistently and
reliably, now.
Patrick, I got the information you sent this morning.

I have a couple of interesting things in the works, but need to go earn
a living...

Glen