[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S C pillars

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Mar 29 13:15:24 GMT 2008

To my knowledge there were "NO" options available for the 3500S back in
70-71 in Canada....My Father bought his "brand New" and that's one thing I
recall him telling people...this car came just like you see it....the only
choice he was able to make when he ordered the car was the color.
 I have had several 3500s Rovers and not one was exactly the same as the
other....There were factory differences ....and I suspect that the pillars
were indeed original and not an option....however how many were released
that way from the factory would be almost impossible to know.