[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S specs for USA and Canada

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 17:02:02 GMT 2008

Hi Glen
On the stalk issue...with the turn signal and horn,
they are reversed on the Crummy Blue Rover
Just thought I would throw that out to you....and oh,
I have a TC that had tinted windows and was NOT a A/C
equipped car.
I also know for a fact that there are diffenet wiring
harnesses for the TC and V8 as you can just look in
the manuals
David