[ROVERNET - UK] Rubber boot needed

LANCE G LACERTE, LANCE G LA CERTE lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Sun Mar 30 04:38:54 BST 2008

Hi all,

Am about to put my differential back in (P6B, 3500S) with rebuilt calipers,
lines, etc.  The rubber hand brake cable boot (part # 606016) is of course
rotted away. This is the ribbed boot at the end of the cable which fits into
the linkage attached to the caliipers.  I can't find anything generic at the
local auto parts store. Ruth of ABC states that she doesn't have any. Does
anyone have one of these lying around in good condition, or any reasonable
alternatives/suggestions.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Lance La Certe, '70 P6B 3500S