[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet down???????????

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 22:11:55 BST 2008

I've posted and it keeps coming back as a failure to deliver.........Is it like Elvis and Return to Sender......LOL  Anyway i'll repost in hopes of getting some responses

Hi I've got the block stripped and cleaned, removed the core or freeze plugs, etc............i'm wondering how many of you have rebuilt your v8.........reason i'm asking is the Tuning V8 book recommends drilling the block at the front of the lifter valley to aid in timing chain lubrication..........Have any of you done this and are there any other little aids i should know about before i start to rebuild it, and is this lifter preload rocket science like some of the tips i've read or is it fairly straight forward.....also any tips on degreeing the cam and reinstalling the core plugs........i'm thinking silicone is not the right way to go on the plugs
Thanks
Bill Robertson