[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet moving

Robert Arnold webgeezer at warbaby.com
Tue May 20 08:44:23 BST 2008

It's a double yes for me, as well.

R.
(Who has been Roverless for quite awhile, therefore with nothing much
to say, but lurking faithfully nonetheless)

--

--
Website: http://www.warbaby.com

"The follies which a man regrets most are those he didn't commit when
he had the opportunity"
- Helen Rowland

"Of what value are our lives if we are not prepared to risk them in
the pursuit of pleasure?"
- Isak Dineson