[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet moving

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 17:09:42 BST 2008

Thanks to all members who responded to the need for
change to this message, today.

I opened my new administrator subscription window on
one side, and the Rovernet subscription agreements on
the other side.  I was able to cut and paste your
email addresses into the subscription pane.  When all
was done, I click the "save" button and theoretically,
all the names were subscribed.  According to the
theory, you should all get automatic messages from the
server with a link to the new info page.

Only your email address could be transfered so you
will have to use the info page to insert your real
name and make any setting changes such as "digest"
that you would like.

In the group of emails was a private one to me with a
great offer. There is no point, yet, getting into that
offer.  If things work out in that direction all would
be revealed  :-)

Thanks to all,
Eric

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca