[ROVERNET - UK] Raising the Rover

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Fri Aug 13 02:50:07 BST 2004

3500s had at least two grades btw; never seen a Heavy Duty set but they do
exist.
I also haven't seen any sagged 2000 springs, probably since 2000s didn't get
used for towing much.
3500 springs are shorter so the ride height is the same if you just swap
them.
I run 195/75 tyres on the rear of the SC, 185/70 on the front and that
raises the rear a fair bit.
Do the front springs too to retain roll balance (which affects oversteer big
time), but I think the roll bars are identical.

PVS