[ROVERNET - UK] Spares for P6B

Ray Wilkins rwilkins at connexus.net.au
Sun Aug 22 12:26:22 BST 2004

Dear Esteemed Rovernetters,

I know I have asked this question before but the situation is reaching
crisis point as SWMBO is threatening drastic action if my spare P6B is
not removed in the near future. "But I need to get spares off it" I
said. This did not get the response I wanted!

So, my question is this. "What should I keep off the old car that will
be either extremely expensive to get elsewhere or would be very
difficult to get elsewhere (panels - keep?)". Your suggestions (sensible
ones only) will be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B