[ROVERNET - UK] After Market P6B AC

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 30 03:46:10 BST 2004

I have a parts 3500S with AC firewall, that is the one the controls would
come from, It is pretty scruffy, with rusted floors, and suspension removed,
but if someone wanted to do that much work, I could cut the firewall out or
ship the whole thing. It is a titled car. An easier solution would be to use
a 2000TC Delenair evaporator box- Or I have various NOS Coolare evaporators,
including a67 MGB unit that replaced the radio console. What about a trunk
unit, like Jaguar saloons used in the 60's?. I have some and could measure
one. James